G Suite Partners

Migration, Training & Support

We help businesses move to the Cloud

Google Cloud Partner
Google Cloud
Cobry Logo

G Suite Partners

Migration, Training & Support

We help businesses move to the Cloud

Google Cloud Partners

Official Google Cloud Partners with over a decade of experience.
Based in Scotland – working worldwide, with our heads in the clouds.

Helping organisations move to and make the most of the cloud with Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) – Google’s professional collaboration platform.

Google Workspace

We help you engage with your staff, connect your mobile workforce and innovate in ways you never have before. Cobry will guide you in every step of your journey to the cloud, from initial project scoping, to company-wide deployment, change management training and support, we make sure your team gets the most out of Google Workspace (G Suite).

Google Workspace
Google Workspace

Develop your team.

We help you engage with your staff, connect your mobile workforce and innovate in ways you never have before. Cobry will guide you in every step of your journey to the cloud, from initial project scoping, to company-wide deployment, change management training and support, we make sure your team gets the most out of Google Workspace (formerly G Suite).

navigation-blue
Fast and Mobile.

Access your files from any device in any location: as long as they’re on Google Drive, they’re with you at all times: no matter what, where or when.

security-green
Secure and Reliable.

One of the most secure systems in the world with a 99.9% uptime. Google Workspace (G Suite) has a 24/7 technical team working on it at all times, keeping your data secure.

cash-yellow
Cost Effective.

Simple and flexible pricing with reduced support costs. Know exactly where your money goes: we don’t hide behind a layer of obscurity and technical jargon.

chat-red
Collaborate.

Enable your team to work on files in real time. Whether they’re across the country or in the same office, you can see the files updated as your colleagues work on them.

Why choose Cobry as your Google Cloud Partner?

Feel the true power of the cloud.

We help move your systems to Google Workspace (formerly G Suite). As experienced Google Workspace (G Suite) Specialists and Consultants, we make sure your whole organisation stay on top of the technological curve, and utilise Google Workspace (G Suite) to its full potential.

We have hundreds of happy users. Not convinced? Hear it from them:

“We would recommend Cobry to any organisation looking for a trusted, reliable partner to help them move to the cloud. Our global offices operated very different IT infrastructure, leaving us very disjointed – Cobry were able to migrate all of our email and file data from various systems to the cloud with G Suite.

– Paul Boughtwood, Winning Moves

“We already had G Suite in place in our business, but we knew we were only using about 5% of it. Working with Cobry allowed us to capitalise on the other 95% and make the most of the technology for us.”

– John Reynolds, Expert Pensions

Newsletter and Blog

Subscribe to our newsletter and stay in touch with all things Google Workspace (G Suite), freshly curated by our experts: right into your inbox.