Google’s version of a desktop that includes cloud computing. Still using the same OS as the Chromebook, this desktop introduces the ability to plug in your own monitor, keyboard and mouse, minus the bulkiness you get with a traditional desktop tower.
A Chromebook is a laptop running Chrome OS. Running the latest Google Chrome browser, most applications and data reside in the cloud rather than on the machine itself. Some Chromebooks can also run Android apps.
A dongle running Google’s Chrome OS operating system. When placed in the HDMI port of a television or a monitor, this device turns that display into a personal computer.
The best-known piece of Chrome Hardware; Chromebooks revolutionise the way you work. With no need to update, maintain, service or concern yourself with malware, the Chromebook takes the weight off your shoulders and allows for an efficient, sleek and productive work environment.
Fast: Chrome OS can run super fast on not-so-fast hardware because the Chromebook is a laptop that works purely through the cloud. Any service that requires more processing power is offloaded to Google’s powerful central computers.
Portable: Ultra-thin and lightweight devices allow for great portability and ease of use.
Virtually Unlimited Storage*: Since Chromebooks work off the cloud in nearly all use cases, you can utilize that drive storage space as the main file handling experience.
With easy out-of-the-box setup, this piece of Chrome Hardware has integrated virus and malware protection as well as feature-enhancing auto-updates. The Chromebox starts up in seconds to get you to your favourite websites and apps instantly.
- Most powerful way to consume Chrome OS: No matter what Chromebox you buy, you are guaranteed a fast, snappy and fluid experience
- No Maintenence: No messing around with upgrades, updates or slowing down. You can rest assured that the chromebox will perform like new every time it’s switched on.
- Designed For Productivity: Comes bundled with different apps and services developed for productivity. It’s easily the simplest and most intuitive way to use G Suite
The chromebox is also a part of the Google Hangouts Meet package. If you would like to learn more about that, click the link below.
Small form factor for turning any screen into an intelligent display
- Cheap and easy way to turn an old monitor into a Chrome OS desktop computer.
- Extremely smooth experience on a device the size of a USB stick
- Chrome device that can easily fit in any pocket
- Great for kiosks or presentations
All chrome devices can be managed using Google’s “Chrome Device Management Console”, which opens a wealth of tools for administrators to utilise to make setting up and managing the devices a breeze. These features include:
- Restrict which users can use the device;
- Disable “Guest” mode;
- Restrict the applications that users can use;
- Restrict the URL’s users can access;
- Define network configuration (WiFi, Proxy, etc.);
- Specify which apps appear on a users desktop
- Set up screen lock when not in use;
- Delete hard drive content when the user logs out.
And all these features allow an administrator to pre-configure a user’s device before they switch it on for the first time.
Hangouts Meet hardware provides easy-to-use video conference functionality. Each component works together to create a seamless meeting experience to help keep things simple.
There is a plethora of Chrome devices out there, and it’s hard to make an informed decision as to what one will suit your organisation best. So we decided to make it easy.
Fill in the form and we will give you a tailored recommendation on what chrome devices would suit you and your business best.