Unifying your workplace, one step at a time.
G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work) can be accessed through any computing device and browser but works best through the Google Chrome browser, OS and hardware. The use of Chrome products allow for a uniform G Suite experience over multiple devices and maximiszes the functionality of the tools available.
- Built-in security – never worry about malware, viruses, Trojans.
- AI-driven threat detection – google play protect helps keep you and your business safe.
- Regular updates every six weeks — security patches that give you the top of the line security.
- Granular Controls – lots of customisation and permission control over your users.
- Flexible enterprise mobility management – and identity provider options, including Google Cloud Identity and Microsoft® Active Directory™.
- App curation – managed google play store that suggests applications tailored to your needs.
- No downtime – Keep you and your business running with Googles 99.9% uptime guarantee
- Minimize risk – Reliability like no other. Google’s backup services ensure you have all your files, no matter what.
- Reduce time and costs – Virtually no learning curve, as software is intuitive and updates are automatic.
Chrome OS work best with
You shouldn’t hear it just from us; many of our customers who have transitioned to G Suite have also adopted and embraced Chrome OS through the purchase of Chrome Hardware that supports it. This includes the Chromebox, Chromebook and Chromebit.
“Significant cost savings in hardware as we were due to upgrade existing hardware in services. Cost of Chrome was half that of PC, as well as faster, more secure and mobile.”
Check out how Chrome Devices can transform your Business
Chrome Devices integrate seamlessly to deliver the best workflow for your business.
These lightweight computers are designed to be an affordable option for everyone, providing a safe, simple and speedy approach to computing. As official Google Chrome providers, we can help you find the right device for your needs – from a £200 basic machine to a more powerful, high-end model.
The best way to use G Suite is through the chrome browser, allowing features such as extensions and syncing of settings. It supports all native G Suite features, however offline access to Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides and desktop notifications are exclusive to chrome.
With over a billion users and the best web standard compliance of any browser, chrome brings forth the best features and compatibility out there.