Thinking about booking a discovery call with Cobry but would like some more info to decide if it would be worth your time? You’re in the right place!
How long will it take?
Discovery calls generally last around 20 to 30 minutes - we always schedule them to last the latter so that there’s enough time for discussion!
Who will I be speaking to?
You’ll be talking to one of our sales team, which would be either Ian McMillan or Gordon Kedslie. Ian recently had his one-year Cobryversary, while Gordon has been with Cobry since the company’s earliest days. Through their studies and careers, they’ve developed a deep level of knowledge in tech and business, and they’ll be putting this yin and yang of skills to good use when finding out about you!
What will be discussed?
At this point, Ian and Gordon will be keeping things super open, but the overall aim of this initial call will be to find out about your organisation’s goals so that we can best serve you in your migration to Google Workspace and Google Cloud. As we offer additional services such as the Cobry Security Review, Cobry’s Solution Stack and the Cobry Compass, we will also consider how these could benefit your organisation.
In this call, the best thing you could do is lay all your cards on the table with how you’re approaching technology.
Some things to ponder in advance can include:
- What are your organisation’s main commercial activities, and how do your staff work towards this on a day-to-day basis? By finding this out, we’ll be able to identify how we’d be able to best assist you in your migration to and onboarding in Google Workspace - the neat thing about Google Workspace is that it can be applied to practically any scenario.
- What are your organisation’s cybersecurity needs and concerns? Do you have client data that needs to be kept confidential, staff who are the proverbial first line of defence, or needs that relate to compliance with government guidelines and laws?
- What’s your current approach to data and aspirations thereof? Do you struggle to generate, collect, present and analyse it? What kind of business questions would you be looking to answer with data?
- What are your sustainability goals? Do you aim to track as well as reduce your carbon footprint?
- What SAAS applications are you currently using? This can raise considerations around both data generation and cybersecurity.
- Are there any other technological pains your staff have been feeling, or any moments of “hey, it would be great if there was a tool that could do X for us”? Feel free to bring this up, as chances are we’ll know one and be able to get you set up with it.
All in all, we’ll aim to get an understanding of how Cobry can help you - though, of course, we would never limit that to this call!
Oh, and one more thing…
The call will be held on Google Meet, so if this is your first time using it, this will act as a mini-demo of sorts. Many people we’ve spoken to on these calls have loved Meet, given that all you need to join is an internet connection - no software installations or account creations required - and its interface makes it easy to use.
If all this sounds great, go ahead and book your call! Alternatively, if you’d like to ask anything else, please don’t hesitate to drop us your email below, anwe’llll get back to you asap!
See you in the Cloud!