Don’t just take our word for it.

We pride ourselves in providing a high level of service and maintaining close relationships with our clients. Find out what they have to say about how we have helped them below.

“Working with Cobry was great, they were always only a phone call away and would regularly visit us in office to help with any details.”

– Russel Jenkins, Thomson’s Coffee

Making the most of G Suite

“We were using around 5% of G Suite, and what we were able to access through Cobry, was the expertise that allowed us to use the other 95%.

Cobry recognised what would be good for us, they helped us organise it in a way that would be helpful for our business.”


– John Reynolds, Director

Understanding your needs.

“The process that Cobry went through with us to genuinely understand our business and its needs was simple and effective and resulted in outcomes that fitted our company perfectly.”

Smooth and easy transition.

“The migration was easy from our standpoint, it was quick and well planned out and cause no disruption to our day to day business.”

– Jen Munro, MD


Strategic Technology Partners

“Intuitus have worked with Cobry for over a year. Initially our engagement was limited to specific ad hoc support activities.

This lead to Cobry being considered as potential suppliers to support our upgrading from G Suite Basic to G Suite Business.

Following this we have selected Cobry as our strategic partner in delivering support of all Google cloud products.

In addition Cobry have provided hands on training in G Suite Business features. This has been well received and an excellent introduction to enable the team to get value from the additional functionality that G Suite Business offers.

Cobry have engaged with us in a professional manner while remaining flexible and understanding of the business environment that we work within.”

Intuitus Advisory

Intuitus is a leading independent provider of technology and digital due diligence, and other technology advisory services to Private Equity clients.

– Karine Gourlay, Managing Consultant

Moving to the cloud.

“The migration process was very smooth and it also allowed us to treeline the new shared Team Drive set-up; re-examining and allocating appropriate permissions and structures.”

Ongoing Support.

“We decided to take advantage of having Cobry available to answer queries and provide support – we have found this support to be fast, useful and knowledgeable.”

– Graham Cook, MD

RSVP Design

Change management, made easy.

“Initial training was excellent and follow up visits were always looked forward to. I do like taking in new ideas and I would never have achieved as much in the last couple of years if we hadn’t made the move to G Suite.”

Knowledgeable and approachable.

“The guys at Cobry really know their stuff, and we wouldn’t have made the move without their expertise, enthusiasm and support. Everything was planned out for the change over, and support is always there.”

Asset 5wavedark

– Alistair Smith

No Disruption.

“The transition to the new system went really well – no-one outside the organisation was aware of any change. There was an element of finding our feet but this was mostly as a result of the way we had stored files before.”

Understanding the challenges.

“Rather than trying to hard-sell a particular product – which was exactly what we needed. The Cobry team helped us with every step of the transition – they were also very approachable after the switch, helping resolve any issues efficiently.”

Asset 2music hospital

– Florence Burke

ALL the benefits.

“The fact is, it [the transition] has gone so smoothly and we’ve experienced a number of benefits so I would encourage others to consider the opportunity but also to enquire as to what the implications might be for their own business; for us however it has certainly proved to be very worthwhile.”


– Colin Taylor

No Downtime.

“After the actual switch, which took less than a day, we were able to get on with our work with almost zero downtime. Working with Cobry was great, they were always only a phone call away and would regularly visit us in office to help with any details.”


– Russel Jenkins

Simple Security.

“I would recommend Cobry, they understand the demands on busy company owners, they don’t get all techy in their language and can help unlock G-Suites hidden security features.”

Asset 3paradigm

– David Hunt

Still not convinced?

Contact us to find out how we can help your organisation move to the cloud.